At Dubb, our goal is to help all of our clients leverage the power of video marketing.
Even though video marketing has been around for a few years, there are plenty of new tools and strategies that can help you get the most out of it. While it takes commitment and hard work, businesses of all shapes and sizes can use video marketing to accomplish their business goals. We see its power all the time, whether it was Dollar Shave Club riding a viral video to sell its business to Unilever or Mr. Peanut’s tragic demise generating millions of social media conversations before this year’s Super Bowl.
Video marketing space is tremendously exciting. We at Dubb are extremely proud to be part of it. Whether you are a current Dubb client or are thinking about using our software to help you reach your business goals, we are happy that you recognize the power of video marketing. It isn’t going anywhere, and because of this, it is worthwhile to take a second and think about how you can best use it in your own business.
It is with this background in mind that we want to share a few updates within the Dubb universe.
All of us are working hard to make our software even better for our users. Without all of you, Dubb wouldn’t exist today. We are, and will always be, extremely grateful. After speaking with users like you and hearing their feedback, we have decided to update several elements of the Dubb experience.
As always, if you have any suggestions or tips on additional features you would like to see on the Dubb platform, don’t hesitate to reach out! You can find all of our contact information by clicking on this link. In the meantime, we want to share some more details about the new tools and opportunities that you can leverage by joining the Dubb universe.
One of the most exciting things about Dubb is that you can easily use our software while using many other pieces of software. These integrations can make your life substantially easier. For example, if you are working on your company’s LinkedIn page and want to create and send a quick video message to a prospect, you can easily do so. All you need to do is click on the Dubb icon and go from there.
We have designed our integrations to make this process as seamless as possible. Instead of spending time switching between tabs or trying to use two different pieces of software at once, our integrations let you focus on the work in front of you. You are able to create the best video content possible in your chosen platform—rather than getting stuck when juggling multiple tools at once.
Before this update, we at Dubb were proud to offer many different types of integrations for our clients. As you would expect, some of the more notable integrations include Google Chrome, Gmail, LinkedIn, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, Facebook, and Facebook Messenger. Because much of our email or social media work is on these platforms, we found that our users appreciated being able to use Dubb while in those platforms.
Beyond these essential integrations, we expanded into others. You can find the full list here, but several others include a Twitter Profile Integration, Dubb Zapier Integration, Dubb Instagram Extension, and Dubb Contactually Integration. What may seem like a small deal becomes significantly more critical as your company grows and scales. You and your colleagues can work faster and can leverage the power of video on all of these game-changing platforms.
So on to today’s news. We are happy to present you with some integration updates. We listened to our users and developed new integrations on many different sales and marketing platforms. A further description of those platforms is below:
- Asana: Asana is one of the world’s best productivity tools. Using Asana, you can manage all of your team’s tasks, projects, and other work online. All of us at Dubb use Asana because it is such a powerful platform. It keeps us on track as we develop new features for our users and continue to build out the Dubb platform. With the Dubb integration with Asana, you and your team can easily include Dubb videos in your Asana tasks and comments. Often, we have discovered that recording and sending out a quick email is much more efficient than typing out a lengthy email response. With the Dubb Asana integration, you can send out quick videos to your team and get more things done. Here’s how to easily share webcam and screen videos with just the click of a button.
- PipeDrive: If you haven’t heard of PipeDrive, it is essentially a sales CRM and pipeline management software. With PipeDrive, you can find more leads and get a granular look at how your sales pipelines are performing. With our PipeDrive integration, you and your team can easily send videos directly through PipeDrive emails, campaigns, and automation. Sending Dubb videos through PipeDrive, you can more easily develop close connections with your prospects, which can substantially increase your chances of making the final sale.
- Constant Contact: If you are not a Constant Contact client, you have likely already heard of it. Constant Contact is email marketing software that makes email marketing much easier. As a Constant Contact client, you can take advantage of everything from hundreds of mobile-optimized and easy to customize email templates, real-time reporting and analytics, and more. With the Dubb Constant Contact integration, you and your team can paste animated GIF thumbnails and trackable links from your Dubb library directly into email templates. This makes it much easier to track the effectiveness of your videos within your email marketing campaigns. With that data in hand, you can create increasingly effective campaigns.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp has been around since 2001. It has become a true force in the world of email marketing. While its mission has slightly evolved since the early aughts, small and large businesses alike rely on Mailchimp for many of their marketing needs. Like Constant Contact, the Dubb Mailchimp Integration lets you paste animated GIF thumbnails and trackable links from your Dubb library directly into email templates. Whether you are sending out a campaign a week or many per month, the Dubb Mailchimp Integration can go a long way to facilitate your email marketing work.
- UpSales: UpSales is an awesome platform that lets your organization maximize the potential of your sales process and close more of your deals. Specifically, it is a CRM and marketing automation platform that lets you better connect with your leads and increase your overall brand awareness. With the Dubb UpSales Integration, your organization can send videos directly through UpSales’ email and marketing automation tools. Want to automatically send a personalized email when a prospect nears the finish line in your UpSales funnel? It’s no problem. Simply leverage our integration and watch your conversions rise.
- Ontraport: Ontraport is a software company that describes itself as providing “all-in-one marketing software.” With Ontraport, you can take advantage of things like a great CRM platform, marketing automation, landing pages, analytics, and more. You can even send and receive text message appointment reminders, product offers, and purchase confirmations on customers’ devices. Like our integration with UpSales, our Ontraport integration lets you send videos directly through Ontraport emails and marketing automation tools. Ontraport’s all-in-one value proposition, along with Dubb’s integrations, can be extremely useful—regardless of the size of your business.
- GetResponse: GetResponse is great marketing software for small businesses. With this software, you can easily grow your audience, promote your products or services, and actually sell those products or services. Along with this, you can leverage features like autoresponders, landing pages, customizable template scenarios, and advanced analytics. Like our other integrations, the Dubb GetResponse Integration lets you capitalize on the power of video when using the platform.
- Eventbrite: Eventbrite, like Mailchimp, is one of the older school Internet companies that continue to thrive today. As you likely know, Eventbrite is an event management and ticketing website. It helps businesses like yours host in-person events and sell tickets online. Ultimately, it is a terrific platform that can help your business grow in the non-digital world. Dubb’s Eventbrite Integration can take your Eventbrite work to the next level. The integration lets you easily send Dubb videos to registered attendees of an upcoming company event. It can help you build hype and introduce your business and event in a more personal way.
- SalesLoft: SalesLoft is a self-described sales engagement platform. Founded in 2011, the company helps small and large companies generate their pipelines, effectively and efficiently manage deals to close, and engage customers throughout every stage of the pipeline. SalesLoft, if you have not already used it, can be a terrific option for many different types of companies. At Dubb, we are happy to offer a SalesLoft Integration, which can help you use Dubb’s video marketing tools on the SalesLoft platform. Working together, SalesLoft and Dubb’s SalesLoft Integration can help propel your business forward and help you surpass your video marketing goals.
- BnTouch: BnTouch is CRM marketing software, but unlike some of the others on this list, it was specifically designed for one particular vertical. That vertical is the real estate industry. BnTouch is a mortgage business growth platform that can help automate your marketing, convert more leads, and stay at the top of mind with your borrowers and new partners. BnTouch is available for everyone, including individual mortgage professionals and larger mortgage offices. As some of our clients work in the real estate industry, we also wanted to make it easier for them to use video marketing in their work. Through Dubb’s BnTouch Integration, they are now able to do so.
- GetBonzo: Bonzo is one of the most uniquely-named pieces of software on this list. If you haven’t heard of Bonzo, it is marketing software that lets you take advantage of things like automated relationship marketing, multi-channel follow-up, customized communication, and more. Bonzo lets you get closer to your prospects and increase the odds of converting that prospect into a customer. With the Dubb GetBonzo Integration, you and your team can send videos directly through Bonzo.
- ActiveCampaign: Finally, ActiveCampaign is another email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM platform. The company is known for its small and medium-sized business customer base, but individuals and large companies have also used ActiveCampaign. ActiveCampaign’s goal, as it clearly says on its website, is to turn leads into customers into repeat customers. Dubb’s ActiveCampaign Integration can help in this goal by letting you easily send Dubb videos on the platform.
As you can tell, these integrations are for several key sales and marketing platforms. Whether you use one or several of these platforms, you will now be able to use those platforms and Dubb in a more efficient manner. And with all of us looking for more freed up time in our days, these integrations can go a long way in helping us find this valuable time.
You can check out these integrations by finding and downloading the Google Chrome Extension. This is extremely easy. All you need to do is click on this link and download the extension. From there, go ahead and use any of these platforms or pieces of software. We will be releasing some more in-depth tutorials on all of these integrations soon, so stay tuned!
An Update to the Dubb Affiliate Program
One of the most exciting and game-changing tools on the Internet is the affiliate link. It seems so simple on the surface. By becoming an affiliate or a product or service, you are getting paid cold hard cash for helping promote a product or service that you love. Not only do you get financially rewarded, but you help friends and family improve their lives with that new product or service.
We bring up this idea of the affiliate link in order to explain a great opportunity that is available to all Dubb users. If you have a Dubb account, you are automatically a Dubb affiliate. What does this mean for you? If you like using Dubb (which we hope you do!), you can get rewarded for spreading the word about the product. Better yet, it only requires a few mouse or trackpad clicks.
All you need to do is go to your Dubb dashboard. On the dashboard, you will see a green box with a gift icon. Go ahead and click on that icon. Alternatively, you can click on the “invite” link on your navigation.
From there, you will see a page that presents you with further information about our affiliate program. You can see that by sharing an affiliate link, you can offer a ten percent discount to Dubb for your friends and family. In exchange, you can earn 100 percent in the first month for monthly subscriptions and 10 percent for annual subscriptions. It truly is a win-win for everyone involved.
On that page, you will also see that there are several ways to share your Dubb affiliate link. You can share your affiliate link on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. All you need to do is click on the appropriate button on this page, share the link, and start getting paid for spreading the word about Dubb.
Social media isn’t the only option, however. You can also share your affiliate link via email. If you click on the email tab on our invite page, you will see that you can add a friend’s email address and a personalized message. In that personalized message, feel free to share everything that you love about Dubb! By clicking on the send button, your recipient will automatically receive your message.
Beyond email, you can share your affiliate link by actually copying and pasting the link wherever you desire. For instance, if you are on Gchat with a friend and want to share your affiliate link, you can do so with this option. Simply click on the link tab. From there, you will see your affiliate link and a blue box that lets you copy your link to your clipboard. Go ahead and then paste that affiliate code wherever you see fit. Then just sit back and wait to get paid!
Finally, you can always share a code to offer a discount and earn a commission. Go ahead and click on the code tab. You will see a personalized six-digit code. From there, copy the code and share it with your friends and family. When those friends or family members join Dubb with that code, you will receive a payout.
All of us at Dubb are humbled by your support and passion for our product. Whether or not you choose to use our affiliate link, we wanted to mention this opportunity. If you want to spread the word about Dubb while earning *cash money* in the process, we encourage you to get started today! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For New Users or Those Needing a Refresher
All of us at Dubb take pride in producing videos that educate and entertain our audiences. Whether you tune in to The Daily Dubb on YouTube or regularly visit our blog, you will see a wide range of videos, including things like improving your marketing funnel, creating compelling marketing videos, or getting the most out of social networks like Facebook or LinkedIn.
Dubb was founded nearly five years ago (feel free to say happy birthday to us on February 14)! Whether you are a new Dubb user or need a quick refresher on how to use your software, we want to take this time to help.
One of the best things about Dubb is that it is extremely easy to send a Dubb video. We take pride in this ease of use. We know that you and your marketing colleagues are extremely busy, whether you are meeting a prospect in the field or are working on a new Facebook Ads campaign. Because of this, we are laser-focused on making sure that you can leverage the power of video marketing in the most efficient way possible.
Considering all of this, there are five simple steps to send a Dubb video. Before beginning, however, you will need to download the Dubb Chrome Extension, the Dubb desktop app, or Dubb’s mobile app. As a reminder, you can find Dubb’s Chrome Extension by clicking here or going to the Chrome Web Store and searching for Dubb. The Dubb desktop app can be found by clicking here. Follow the following links to find Dubb’s mobile app for iPhone and Android.
After you have proceeded one of these three ways, feel free to click on the record button. In doing so, you will create a video shot by the camera on your device. This camera will likely be your computer’s webcam (or an external camera connected to your computer) or the camera on your mobile device. This is one of the best parts about Dubb. No matter where you are, you have the freedom to create compelling video content for your current customers, prospects, or others. Dubb also lets you record videos that capture your screen.
Step two is to actually send the video. Whether you want to publish your video via LinkedIn or via email, the Dubb Chrome Extension makes it extremely easy. Again, our overarching goal is to make video marketing as seamless and efficient as possible. You shouldn’t be held up when trying to send your videos to your audience. Luckily, you won’t be by using our product.
So after your video has been created and uploaded, you gain access to all of Dubb’s powerful video marketing tools. For instance, one of the most powerful tools that you can leverage is the call to action. For those of you who don’t know, a call to action is essentially a tool that can direct your audience down your marketing funnel. During or after the user consumes your video, he or she immediately recognizes how to proceed. This can be everything from downloading an ebook that further explains your product or even scheduling a call with you or a colleague.
In sum, calls to action can be extremely useful in turning prospects into paying customers. With Dubb, you can include a wide range of calls to action to your video. This can be everything from links and forms to even an appointment scheduler. Better yet, this is all available on your video landing page, meaning that your viewers have everything they need to proceed on one page.
So go ahead and leverage that call to action feature. It can be one of the best ways to convert interested prospects into long-term customers. But even beyond the call to action, go ahead and use some of the other tools that are available to you. Whether you want to easily send a personalized video or include a reply with video option, you are free to do so. The world is your oyster when using Dubb.
Step four involves tracking your video. At Dubb, we recognize the power of analytics. In fact, it is one of the best parts of video marketing. Combining analytics and video marketing, you can easily determine which videos are and are not working. With the videos that are working, you have the freedom to double down on the elements that are resonating with your audience. And for the videos that are not resonating with your audience? You can learn from your mistakes and go in a different direction for your future video content.
Ultimately, our powerful analytics can give a great sense of how your videos are performing. For instance, you can review critical metrics like total video views, average watch time, reaction rates, email click rates, and more. So go ahead and review your analytics for your videos. From there, iterate on that knowledge and continue creating video content. You will quickly discover that your videos will obtain increasingly higher engagement.
Finally, step five is getting results. Often, we ask Dubb users for feedback on our product. Many of our users get more email opens, increased conversions, and build trust with their prospects. All of these results lead to increased sales.
Dubb’s actionable videos can help you make a substantial impact—regardless of your marketing goals. Video marketing can be extremely powerful and our goal is to help you and your colleagues capitalize on this power. Whether you have just started a digital business with your friends or just became the chief marketing officer of a young, growing company, we are confident that our software can help you will all of your needs.
If you have any questions about this brief tutorial or other features that Dubb offers, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Go ahead and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will be in touch.
Along with the announcements listed above, all of us at Dubb are excited to share a new way to communicate with our customers and fans. Specifically, we are happy to announce that this newsletter will appear in your inbox every week.
Newsletters have become increasingly important ways to communicate. You may even publish one for your organization. That said, there is a fine line between a spammy and annoying weekly newsletter and one that provides real value. As you likely recognize, being spammy and overly promotional in a newsletter can cause your audience to unsubscribe. But on the other hand, if you are consistently providing significant value to your audience, they will eagerly await your newsletter. It may even go as far as convincing an interested prospect to take a chance on your business.
Quite obviously, we want our newsletter to be valuable and not spammy. Because of this, we are thinking of fun ways that we can share news about the Dubb platform and help our subscribers get the most out of the Dubb product. We will be experimenting with the format and content in these newsletters, so stay tuned. In the interim, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have anything specific that you would like to see. We are happy to consider your ideas!
The New Dubb Mobile App
If you haven’t yet heard, Dubb has recently released a new mobile app. You can find it for iPhone and Android devices. Some of the new features in this update include the availability of multiple video sizes and resolutions, along with processing optimizations.
Our development team is laser-focused on providing the best possible experience on our mobile apps. All of us recognize that mobile video recording is essential for any video marketer. There are so many things to record outside of our offices, whether it is an interview with a satisfied customer or a quick video recorded at an industry convention. Moreover, mobile phone cameras are getting better every year. They shoot clearer videos, obviating the need for expensive video cameras or other recording equipment.
Because of this, we hope that you take advantage of our new mobile app. It can be an essential tool for all of your on-the-go video marketing needs, from capturing video to editing away from your computer. We are always adding new features and updates to our mobile apps, so stay tuned for the latest news. That said, don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re having any issues with the app or if you have any feature ideas. We welcome all feedback!
Dubb’s Paid Plans and Next Steps
To wrap up, we would like to discuss how you can get the greatest return on investments for your videos with a paid Dubb plan. Dubb has always offered a free plan for interested customers who want to try out our platform. This free option can give customers a great sense of how our software can help them accomplish their video marketing needs.
Nevertheless, if you want to get the most out of the Dubb platform, we invite you to check out our paid plans. These paid plans can offer a significant amount of value to your business, ranging from more advanced analytics to additional contacts and more storage. We offer plans for all types of organizations. For example, if you are by yourself and are looking to leverage the power of video marketing, you can take advantage of our individual plan. If you work for a small business, our “small business plan” will most likely work for you. And if you work for an even larger organization? We are happy to offer customized price quotes depending on your size and needs.
Whichever plan makes the most sense for you, we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Reach out if you have any questions about our free or paid plans. No matter your budget, we are confident that we can find a plan that best suits you.
In the meantime, feel free to click on this link if you don’t yet have a Dubb account. Better yet, you can get started right away with our free plan. Go ahead and experiment with the Dubb platform. Shoot some quick videos, whether you are at an industry convention or are simply sitting at your office desk. By getting into the habit of creating compelling videos for your audience, you will be well on your way to getting the most out of video marketing.